- Why Gremlins Is the Scariest Film I’ve Ever Seen
- Meet Samantha, Ethan App’s Sister
- Sony Delays ‘Driveclub: PS Plus Edition’ Indefinitely
- Things We Saw Today: A KRANG Halloween Costume
- Equity Crowdfunding Service Seedrs Acquires Junction Investments, Plots US Expansion
- Myths And Misconceptions Of Our Wearable Future
- The Science of Arachnophobia and the History of Ghosts, Because Maybe You Are One Right Now [Video] – If we’re all ghosts, does that make the Ghostbusters just “Busters”?
- Fotodiox TOUGH E-Mount Adds Stability to Sony Cameras
- This iOS Trick Prevents People From Swiping Through Your Photos On iPhone
- Star Wars Ear Plugs
- The Mary Sue Exclusive Preview: DC Comics’ Smallville: Continuity #10
- Trialfire Begins Selling Code-Free Analytics Service For Apps And Websites
- New Vamps imo.im Stickers Bring the Cuteness of Vampires to a Whole New Level
- Seth Rogan set to play Woz in upcoming Steve Jobs biopic
- Satechi Edge wireless gaming mouse looks pretty mean
- The Mary Sue’s Sunset Overdrive Game and Gift Bag Giveaway! – Get your hands on a bag full of awesome.
- Seth Rogan To Play Steve Wozniak In Sony’s Steve Jobs Movie
- ‘Haunted’ Ad Aims To Scare Passers-by
- We Learn Live Envisions New Model of Entrepreneurship Education
- Easy Guitar System Uses LED Lights To Teach
109.9 Decibels: Guinness World Record’s Loudest Burp
PROTIP: Make sure to turn the volume on in the lower right corner before complaining about how the burp was near-silent and you could do way better. This is a short Vine video from the Guinness Book of World Records featuring Paul Hunn belting out a 109.9 decibel burp (about the sound of a chainsaw from a meter away) to clench the record for world's loudest burp/last person you'd want to sit across from at dinner. Seriously, this is just a Vine video but I'm pretty sure I tasted that. Thanks to Jerm, who tried to tell me root beer is the key to solid burps despite the fact Paul here clearly uses Coke.