- Twitch’s New “Dress Appropriately” Policy is Founded on Obliviousness – Because sexist dress codes do no one any good.
- Disney’s Big Hero 6 Test Animations Say a Lot About Each Character’s Personality – For example: About Baymax, they say, “D’awwwwww.”
- [UPDATED] HOLY FEMINIST FREQUENCY, BATMAN! Anita Sarkeesian is Going to Be On The Colbert Report TONIGHT!
- Things We Saw Today: A Readymade Teen Girl Edward Scissorhands Halloween Costume – Oh my.
- Check out HelloTel when you check in to your hotel
- Even With The Novel Sprout, HP Just Can’t Win
- Made In NY Media Center Members Demo New Tech
- Mark Zuckerberg Says Oculus Rift Must Sell 50-100 Million Units
- Microsoft Fires Another Set Of Employees, Continuing Its Announced Layoff Strategy
- Google Drive Updating with Material Design Changes and Better Ways to Find, View and Share [APK Download]
- Agents of SHIELD Recap: “A Fractured House” – Fitz feels!
- BBM is the Most Popular Messaging Application in Indonesia thanks to BBM Money, Mobile Commerce
- Making music on the Mac with GForce M-Tron Pro synth
- Apple Pay vs CurrentC? MCX Already Hacked
- Nexus Player vs Apple TV : The battle for your TV
- Google Play Games updated to Material Design [APK Download]
- New Sticker Pack Hits BBM for Android, iOS, and BlackBerry Just in Time for Halloween
- Google Wallet Updates with Material Design UI and Ability to Lock or Cancel your Wallet Card [APK Download]
- ‘Halo 2 Anniversary’ Gets One Cinematic Launch Trailer
- Denny’s Mocks Marvel’s Phase 3 Plans In The Best Way
Disgruntled Employee: Wal-Mart Apologizes For Labeling Plus-Size Costumes ‘Fat Girl Costumes’ On Website
Wal-Mart has publicly apologized after online shoppers discovered that plus-size Halloween costumes were all grouped within a 'Fat Girl Costumes' section of their website. Clearly somebody in their web commerce division skipped their mandatory political correctness seminar. Or maybe someone was recently angered that a big beautiful woman turned them down and decided to lash out. Oooooor maybe Wal-Mart is just a giant insensitive jerk at heart and doesn't really care about their number one demographic. "It's not like those fat idiots in Mississippi can even use computers!" I imagine an executive saying before lighting a cigar with a handful of $100 bills. Thanks to Allyson, who is a firm believer in not buying your Halloween costume on Wal-Mart's website.