- So Chris Pine Is A Vampire Lawyer Now – It’s got that thing, you know?
- McDonald’s Expresses Their Confidence In Apple Pay
- Google Launches Guide On How To Switch From iOS To Android
- iPhone 6 Demand “Far Outstripping” Its Supply
- Complete List Of Retail Stores And Apps That Currently Works With Apple Pay
- Use TimeTune to help organize your life
- 2 Weeks Later: Most ‘Driveclub’ Players ‘Should’ Be Able to Connect
- Chainsaw Prank w/ Legless Guy As Disembowed Victim
- Cast your net and catch Bottom Feeders on the App Store
- Our Lady of the Islands
- Nexus 6 pre-orders will start on Oct 29th in the US, sometime in Nov for other countries
- Zoë Quinn Talks #GamerGate On MSNBC
- And The TechCrunch Disrupt Europe Finalists Are Crate, Disease Diagnostic Group, Oscult And PhotoMath
- Video: Using Apple Pay At McDonald’s
- Mega Steelix and Mega Glalie Emerge in Time for ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby’ and ‘Alpha Sapphire’ Demo
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Addresses The iPad’s Continued Lack Of Sales Growth
- More Leaked ‘Star Wars Battlefront 3′ Footage Released
- According to Scientists, Sex Was Invented In Scotland – Ooch aye.
- Daily Deals for October 20, 2014, featuring Build Your Own iPhone Game For FREE!
- In Oakland, A Sign of Some Very High Times
Family Builds Wonder Woman’s Invisible Jet Out Of LEGO
This is a short pictorial of father John Wray and his children building a fictional LEGO set of Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet. Pretty cute, right? It's cool, I'm man enough to be able to admit when things are cute. I like kittens, I like baby animals. I even like those little Precious Moments figurines. I mean, I don't COLLECT them, I can just appreciate how cute they are and how amazing a bunch of them lined up on my mantle would look. "Let me see your apartment." What? No! It's, uh, it's being fumigated. Thanks to TBTMH, who agrees invisibility would definitely be a sweet superpower provided you can turn it on and off and not just constantly get ignored at restaurants.