- Spice Stellar 518 with Android 4.4 KitKat launched for Rs. 7,799
- Vaccine Dysfunction
- The truth comes out: the Nexus 9 wasn’t designed as an iPad killer
- OS X Yosemite vs iOS 8 Adoption: A Lot Ahead, A Little Ahead
- The Nexus 6 makes a pit stop at the FCC in preparation of its October 29th pre-orders
- B&H Confirms Canon 7D Mark II Ship Date on Oct. 30
- CurrentC Is The Big Retailers’ Clunky Attempt To Kill Apple Pay And Credit Card Fees
- Top 14 Hidden Features Of OS X Yosemite You Likely Don’t Know About
- Another alternative solution: how to edit Nikon D810 NEF/RAW files with Capture NX2 (RAW2NEF software)
- Ruth Simmons inaugurates Slavery and Justice Center
- Watch Leigh Alexander’s Speech on Games Writing and Culture From XOXO – Because we should be listening to women in gaming right now more than ever.
- Get Backup Pro is a solid backup utility for Macs
- How to continue using Capture NX2 with Nikon cameras that are no longer supported (like the D810)
- AT&T Will Lock Apple SIM To Its Network On New iPads After Activation
- Nexus 6 Passes Through the FCC
- Nexus 9 delivery delayed in the UK until December by Amazon
- Our Favorite Moments from The Legend of Korra, “The Calling” – Your Avatar has returned.
- How To Install Android 5.0 Lollipop On Nexus 5 Using Mac The Easy Way
- Twitpic Data Will Stay Alive “For Now” Thanks To An Agreement With Twitter
- Top The Charts With Your Mobile Game App This Holiday Season
I Choo-Choo-Choose You: LEGO Unveils A Whole Set Of Simpsons Minifigs
LEGO just announced this line of LEGO Simpsons minifigs (closeups of them all below) for release on May 4th to coincide with a special Simpsons LEGO episode on FOX. The figures will come blind-bagged (you don't know who you're getting) for $4 apiece. Obviously, I need the Ralph Wiggum one pretty bad. He even comes with his 'I Choo-Choo-Choose You' Valentine's card. I'm gonna carry him around in my pocket as a good luck charm, which will probably turn out to be a bad luck charm. Remember that time Ralph glued his head to his shoulder? I've done that before. Jk jk, it was my penis to the back of my knee, but still. Keep going for closeups of them all.
« PowerCurl Mini Earbud & Power Adapter Organizer for your iPhone 5
Facebook’s Oculus Acquisition Disheartens Some, But Won’t End Virtual Reality Rebound »