- Android Lollipop Begins Rolling Out for the Galaxy S5 in Poland
- Firehose Chat iOS App Review
- Gameloft releases new Brothers in Arms 3 teaser trailer
- Today in the App Store — the best free apps, new apps and app updates
- Google Releases Device Assist App For Android One, GPE, Nexus Devices
- Polaroid’s Socialmatic Camera Now Available For Pre-Order
- Jimmy Iovine Details How He Convinced Apple To Buy Beats
- Post Pinning comes to Google+ via the web, but not in the mobile update
- Prenetics Raises $2.65M To Bring Safe, Accurate DNA-Based Prenatal Testing To Asia
- Backup The Content Of Your Website (or any Website) With HTTrack Website Copier
- Uber Hires The Team Behind Its Spotify Integration To Staff A New Mobile Dev Shop In Amsterdam
- Rumor: Web Content Management Firm Ektron Sold To Private Equity Company
- Google Warns That Updates For Carrier-Purchased Nexus Devices Could Take Longer
- Review: Female-Focused Israeli Film Zero Motivation is the Funniest Military Comedy Since Stripes – A wonderfully absurd dark comedy about the two years of required service.
- Saavn Partners With Twitter To Bring Tweet-Powered Radio To Its Streaming Service
- Jimmy Iovine named one of GQ’s Men of the Year, talks Apple Beats deal
- Wii U Sales Cross 2 Million Mark In Japan
- ‘Destiny: The Dark Below’ Adds New Exotic Upgrades System
- Gangnam Style Has Been Viewed So Many Times It Broke YouTube’s Code
- Things We Saw Today: Say Goodbye to Your Taste Buds, Sriracha Beer Is Here – Make sure to hydrate. Replenish your tears.
Let’s Go Pound Some Stick: Extreme Pogo-Sticking Video
Remember XPogo's extreme pogo-sticking video from last year? Well now they're back with COOLIGANS, their latest balls-to-the-handlebar, penis-to-the-stick, head-to-the-pavement pogo video. It really is worth a watch if you get the chance, they get pretty nuts. They're doing flips, jumping off of things, doing more flips, jumping off of more things, doing rail grinds, spinning their pogo-sticks around mid-air -- you name it. "Looking cool?" Yes, actually. "I don't believe it, I bet they look stupid. We should all make fun of them!" *patting shoulder* There, there -- you were a rollerblader, weren't you? Keep going for the video.