- OS X Yosemite vs iOS 8 Adoption: A Lot Ahead, A Little Ahead
- The Nexus 6 makes a pit stop at the FCC in preparation of its October 29th pre-orders
- B&H Confirms Canon 7D Mark II Ship Date on Oct. 30
- CurrentC Is The Big Retailers’ Clunky Attempt To Kill Apple Pay And Credit Card Fees
- Top 14 Hidden Features Of OS X Yosemite You Likely Don’t Know About
- Another alternative solution: how to edit Nikon D810 NEF/RAW files with Capture NX2 (RAW2NEF software)
- Ruth Simmons inaugurates Slavery and Justice Center
- Watch Leigh Alexander’s Speech on Games Writing and Culture From XOXO – Because we should be listening to women in gaming right now more than ever.
- Get Backup Pro is a solid backup utility for Macs
- How to continue using Capture NX2 with Nikon cameras that are no longer supported (like the D810)
- AT&T Will Lock Apple SIM To Its Network On New iPads After Activation
- Nexus 6 Passes Through the FCC
- Nexus 9 delivery delayed in the UK until December by Amazon
- Our Favorite Moments from The Legend of Korra, “The Calling” – Your Avatar has returned.
- How To Install Android 5.0 Lollipop On Nexus 5 Using Mac The Easy Way
- Twitpic Data Will Stay Alive “For Now” Thanks To An Agreement With Twitter
- Top The Charts With Your Mobile Game App This Holiday Season
- 512GB SanDisk Extreme Pro UHS-I U3 SDXC Card In Stock
- Kneeling Dragon Table
- I’m not a historian, but I play one on podcasts
Lookin’ Good: Marge Simpson Hair And Makeup IRL
This is the real-life Marge Simpson makeup and hair applied by makeup artist Veronica Ershova, styled by Mikhail Kravchenko, and photographed by Alexander Khokhlov. Me? I was not involved. I mean I gladly would have been, I just wasn't asked. It might have something to do with my performance on my last makeup job. "You super-glued a model's eyes closed." Like I said. Video of the process after the jump if you're interested (what else have you got to do?).