- Mark Thoma posted an entry
- The 64-bit Lenovo K3 Music Lemon price listed at $97
- Canadians Crowdfunding “Beaver” Bot to Send to Mars, Because the World Is Amazing – Oh, Canada.
- Another Comic Book Artist Can’t Stand Change, Competition; Writes Whiny Post About Cosplayers – “I left the industry for twenty years and now I’m irrelevant! Grr, blame the women!”
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Review
- 3D Print Your Own Collapsible Cross Guard Lightsaber Because Star Wars Fans Are The Best – GIMME
- I Swear It Moved: Millipede Inspired Lounge Chairs
- Galaxy S6 purported AnTuTu listing gives specs
- Nokia patents a flexible transparent self-charging photon battery
- This iOS 8 Keyboard Offers The Best Theming Experience On iPhone, Get It From Here
- Facebook 202X: How It Becomes The Multitool For The Modern Totalitarian, Part 1
- Retailer Bebe Confirms Payment Card Data Breach
- The Mary Sue’s Holiday Gift Guide, Part 5: Geek Chic! – Gotta buy ‘em all!
- Advent Calendar of Science Stories 5: Philosophers in the Sun
- DUBS Bring Down The Noise In Night Clubs
- Khaled E Emam: Towards standards for anonymizing clinical trials data
- $13 Samus Toy With Accidental Dual Arm Cannons Sells For $2,500 On eBay
- BMW will release a plug-in hybrid of every core model, starting with the 3 Series
- ‘Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell’ Trailer Gets Musical
- Top 10 links of the Week #42 |12/05/2014
Lord Of The Rings Uruk-Hai Orc Goes Grocery Shopping
This is a video of a guy dressed up and make-upped to look like a member of the advanced orc breed Urak-Hai from Lord of the Rings. Then he goes grocery shopping. He gets a bunch of funny looks. Although not nearly as many as I got when I went shopping this afternoon, which I don't understand. "You have a penis drawn on your forehead." DO I?! "Your roommate must have gotten you when you passed out. It's very lifelike." You're damn right it is, I drew it there myself in the mirror this morning. What, all of a sudden people acting like they've never seen a penis before? This is 2016. "2014." This is 2014! Keep going for the video.