- HTC “Hima” Flagship Smartphone of 2015, coming with Snapdragon 805
- Fans of Pippi Longstocking Protest the Removal of Racial Slurs From Children’s Show – If you’re getting sentimental for derogatory terms, it’s time to check your privilege.
- Recent Sony Hack Reveals Huge Diversity Problems and Gender Pay Gap Among Top-Level Executives – Who’s surprised?
- NASA Explains Live at 12PM EST Why Orion Capsule Launch Failed, Retry on for Tomorrow – No scrubs, please.
- Sally Norton: Open your eyes to obesity
- Stephen Hawking Also Thinks Human-Level AI May Lead to Our Destruction, by the Way – Dude sure loves singularities.
- Microsoft’s Azure RemoteApp For Running Windows Apps In The Cloud Comes Out Of Beta
- How To Convert Currencies Right Inside iOS 8 Safari And Notification Center On The Fly
- KREE! This Woman Made A 3D-Printed Stargate That Actually Lights Up And Dials! – Chevron seven, locked.
- LG G Watch R Review
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Android 4.4 Update Released
- Docker Launches Its First Commercial Product And Gets Into Orchestration Tools
- Graphene Armor Would Be Light, Flexible and Far Stronger Than Steel
- Wozniak: Apple’s famed garage start is only a myth
- Start Houston, Presidio Unveil New Network to Fund Local Tech Startups
- Download And Install Android 5.0 Lollipop On Samsung Galaxy S5 Right Now
- The Microsoft Store lists the Yezz Billy 4.7 price at $199
- BBM Beta Update for Windows Phone Sees the Arrival of Stickers, Timed Messages, Message Retraction
- Woot has refurbished Samsung tablets on the cheap today
- App Annie Now Tracks App User Demographics, Sentiment And More
Needed More Crotch Grabbing: Michael Jackson’s Hologram Performed At The Billboard Music Awards
This is a video of Michael Jackson's hologram performing 'Slave To The Rhythm' at yesterday's 2014 Billboard Music Awards. He looked pretty lifelike. So lifelike I'm not convinced it wasn't actually Michael Jackson. Maybe he finally got bored of pretending to be dead and just wanted to perform again. I can respect that. I just wish Biggie would do the same. Keep going for the performance.