- Pro HDR X is a solid advance in High Dynamic Range photography
- All the best app reviews last week on TUAW
- The Snappening: Britain’s Got Talent Winner George Sampson’s nude photos leaked
- Ian McKellen Pulls A Gandalf To Motivate Studying Students – P. Stewart, come out. I know you’re hiding somewhere.
- The Doov V1 smartphone sports a unique Flip Camera
- How to Black Out Eyes in Photoshop
- Arab Warriors Team Announces Operation Kashmir
- Sprint Service Plan For Samsung Gear S Leaked
- The Entirety Of The Hobbit Book In LEGO In 72 Seconds – Yes, P. Jax, it is possible.
- Chinese Carrier Offers Pocket Enlargement To iPhone 6 Plus Customers
- Shawn Levy to Direct ‘Minecraft’ Movie
- PlayStation 4 System Software 2.0 Detailed
- Sony SmartWatch 3 listed on Google Play for $250
- The One Ring Firepit
- BBM Gets Message Retraction And Ephemeral Features
- PS4 Remote Play May Head To Xperia Z2 And Z2 Tablet As Well
- Oppo VR Headset Possibly Coming Soon
- New Meizu MX4 Pro photos hit the Net
- Samsung Chromebook 2 With Intel Chip Available Now For $250
- Project Cars Release Has Been Delayed
Russian Pet Groomers Create Dragon-Cat, Bee-Dog
This is a short video of a cat and dog transformed into a dragon-cat and bee-dog by the groomers at a pet salon in Yekaterinburg, Russia. Great, now I want a dragon-cat. Just kidding, I just want a cat that DOESN'T SHIT NEXT TO ITS LITTERBOX. You know who I'm talking about, Waffles! I'm talking about you. You are a bad kitty. "Meow?" God I just love you so much, come give daddy kissies. What the -- did I say come FAKE like you're going to come give me kissies then turn around and flash your @$$hole in my face? Oh, oh God, is that a dingleberry? No -- NO -- OFF THE KITCHEN COUNTER. Keep going for the video.