You can make a difference! Save my marriage. The old bag said last Friday 'now get this shit out.' I don't know if it was me or the Lego she was talking about but I think it was the Lego. The loot comes in dozens of containers and includes 300 kgs of bricks, 20 kgs of instructions, 44 kgs of wheels and "a practically complete collection of the Lego space range."Ahahahhahahha @ "The old bag said." Well it's a relief to know the romance isn't dead in their relationship. Ol' Saggintitties over here told me I had to get rid of my LEGO collection. And you know what I told her? I said, 'Now you listen here...' then I accidentally farted and she just walked out of the room laughing at me. So you know what I did? I put a laxative in her bedside water then scattered LEGO blocks between her side of the bed and the bathroom. "You're sick." Plus as many as I could stack on the toilet seat. Thanks to AMY, who agrees any man who owns "a practically complete collection of the Lego space range" deserves better than this.
- Android Lollipop Begins Rolling Out for the Galaxy S5 in Poland
- Today in the App Store — the best free apps, new apps and app updates
- Google Releases Device Assist App For Android One, GPE, Nexus Devices
- Polaroid’s Socialmatic Camera Now Available For Pre-Order
- Jimmy Iovine Details How He Convinced Apple To Buy Beats
- Post Pinning comes to Google+ via the web, but not in the mobile update
- Prenetics Raises $2.65M To Bring Safe, Accurate DNA-Based Prenatal Testing To Asia
- Backup The Content Of Your Website (or any Website) With HTTrack Website Copier
- Uber Hires The Team Behind Its Spotify Integration To Staff A New Mobile Dev Shop In Amsterdam
- Rumor: Web Content Management Firm Ektron Sold To Private Equity Company
- Google Warns That Updates For Carrier-Purchased Nexus Devices Could Take Longer
- Review: Female-Focused Israeli Film Zero Motivation is the Funniest Military Comedy Since Stripes – A wonderfully absurd dark comedy about the two years of required service.
- Saavn Partners With Twitter To Bring Tweet-Powered Radio To Its Streaming Service
- Jimmy Iovine named one of GQ’s Men of the Year, talks Apple Beats deal
- Wii U Sales Cross 2 Million Mark In Japan
- Gangnam Style Has Been Viewed So Many Times It Broke YouTube’s Code
- Things We Saw Today: Say Goodbye to Your Taste Buds, Sriracha Beer Is Here – Make sure to hydrate. Replenish your tears.
- BOLLS: Roll with this simple obstacle challenge
- No Fallout 4 Announcement At The Game Awards, Bethesda Confirms
- Stephen Hawking Thinks AI Could Spell The End Of The Human Race