- This iOS 8 Barometer Widget Adds Atmospheric Pressure To Today View
- New in Yosemite: Dark Menus
- Fotodiox Releases New FlapJack LED Edgelights
- A roundup of recent hardware reviews on TUAW
- Android 5.0 Lollipop’s “kill switch” only maims, not kill
- Pro HDR X is a solid advance in High Dynamic Range photography
- All the best app reviews last week on TUAW
- The Snappening: Britain’s Got Talent Winner George Sampson’s nude photos leaked
- Ian McKellen Pulls A Gandalf To Motivate Studying Students – P. Stewart, come out. I know you’re hiding somewhere.
- The Doov V1 smartphone sports a unique Flip Camera
- How to Black Out Eyes in Photoshop
- Arab Warriors Team Announces Operation Kashmir
- Sprint Service Plan For Samsung Gear S Leaked
- The Entirety Of The Hobbit Book In LEGO In 72 Seconds – Yes, P. Jax, it is possible.
- Chinese Carrier Offers Pocket Enlargement To iPhone 6 Plus Customers
- Shawn Levy to Direct ‘Minecraft’ Movie
- PlayStation 4 System Software 2.0 Detailed
- Sony SmartWatch 3 listed on Google Play for $250
- The One Ring Firepit
- BBM Gets Message Retraction And Ephemeral Features
Simpsons Springfield Locales Imagined Moodily At Night
This is a series of illustrations by artist Tim Doyle imagining various Springfield locations from The Simpsons at night with an "evocative, moody" feel. I am digging them. I am also digging up earthworms to go fishing with a buddy this weekend. Will he kill me and try to sink my body to the bottom of the lake? Honestly, sometimes I feel like I deserve it. Real talk. Keep going for five more.