- Use TimeTune to help organize your life
- Chainsaw Prank w/ Legless Guy As Disembowed Victim
- Cast your net and catch Bottom Feeders on the App Store
- Our Lady of the Islands
- Nexus 6 pre-orders will start on Oct 29th in the US, sometime in Nov for other countries
- Zoë Quinn Talks #GamerGate On MSNBC
- And The TechCrunch Disrupt Europe Finalists Are Crate, Disease Diagnostic Group, Oscult And PhotoMath
- Video: Using Apple Pay At McDonald’s
- Mega Steelix and Mega Glalie Emerge in Time for ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby’ and ‘Alpha Sapphire’ Demo
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Addresses The iPad’s Continued Lack Of Sales Growth
- More Leaked ‘Star Wars Battlefront 3′ Footage Released
- According to Scientists, Sex Was Invented In Scotland – Ooch aye.
- Daily Deals for October 20, 2014, featuring Build Your Own iPhone Game For FREE!
- In Oakland, A Sign of Some Very High Times
- Rode VideoMic Pro for $179 – Deal Alert
- Initial iPhone 6 / 6 Plus Sales Powers Apple’s Huge Q4 Earnings, Here’s The Complete Breakdown
- Outerspace Gas Cloud Has Enough Alcohol To Keep Us Each Drunk On 300,000 Beers/Day For A Billion Years
- Apple Q4 2014 Results: Mac, iPhone Up; iPad, iPod Down
- BBM Version 2.5 Will Be Adding New Features, Including Snapchat-Like Disappearing Messages
- App Store Downloads Top 85 Billion, Revenue Up 36 Percent Year-Over-Year
Walking Dead Opener With All The Zombies Replaced With Actual Stumbling Drunks
This is The Walking Drunk, an edit of The Walking Dead opener by Youtuber Marca Branca with all the clips of the undead replaced with clips of actual drunks stumbling around. The resemblance is uncanny. Are drunks really just one step away from the walking dead? I dunno, but I certainly feel like a zombie when I get drunk sometimes. Except instead of brains I want microwavable pizza rolls and to just be able to pee wherever I'm laying. Keep going for the video.
« Adorable cat goes fishing with his iPad
Holy Jaegers, The First Promo Image From Pacific Rim 2 Is Here [UPDATE: And Totally Wishful Thinking] – THIS IS FOR REAL, MAKO »