- Flying man surprises Airplane Passengers: Is he real world Superman?
- Mark Thoma posted an entry
- Driveclub Online issues fixed for most gamers
- New Mac Mini Gets Taken Apart By iFixit
- Apple Releases iOS 8.1 With Apple Pay, SMS Relay and More
- Nexus 6 Pre-order starts on October 29
- The LG AKA concept phone has “moods”
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 2 Heading to AT&T on October 24th
- John Ive and Elon Musk talking transportation and design (video)
- Kingston releases limited Edition Gold Plated USB Drive for Diwali
- Will Digital Wallets or Credit Cards Reign Supreme?
- CCB culture fair sparks conversations
- SanDisk microSD Sale – Today Only
- Language classes see drop in enrollment
- Material Wallpapers App for Android comes with beautiful wallpapers
- Fellowship applies humanist perspective to social, cultural issues
- State infrastructure falls flat
- Community health center expansion brings savings, challenges
- Gmail to become all-encompassing email app?
- Elections Roundup: Oct. 21, 2014
Walking Dead Opener With All The Zombies Replaced With Actual Stumbling Drunks
This is The Walking Drunk, an edit of The Walking Dead opener by Youtuber Marca Branca with all the clips of the undead replaced with clips of actual drunks stumbling around. The resemblance is uncanny. Are drunks really just one step away from the walking dead? I dunno, but I certainly feel like a zombie when I get drunk sometimes. Except instead of brains I want microwavable pizza rolls and to just be able to pee wherever I'm laying. Keep going for the video.
« Adorable cat goes fishing with his iPad
Holy Jaegers, The First Promo Image From Pacific Rim 2 Is Here [UPDATE: And Totally Wishful Thinking] – THIS IS FOR REAL, MAKO »