- Roberto Orci Leaving Star Trek 3, May Be Replaced By Edgar Wright – Star Trek 3: Into rumors.
- Review: Miss Julie Delivers Strong Performances From Samantha Morton, Jessica Chastain – Ladies directin’ ladies.
- Senator Proposes Bill That Blocks Backdoor Access By Law Enforcement
- JK Rowling To Write Malfoy Story And Other New Harry Potter Content For Christmas – The Yule Ball is of course a chance for us all to — er — let our hair down.
- Lenovo K3 “Music Lemon” Features Decent Specs For Under $100
- Hackers Send Threatening Messages To Sony Pictures Employees
- Things We Saw Today: Marvel’s Star Wars #1 Action Figure Variant Cover – The Force is strong with this book.
- Tesco Stops Gendering Superhero Toys After Image Of Disapproving Little Girl Goes Viral – She’s watching you.
- Sony Xperia Z3 Owners Complaining Of Pink Blotch In Their Photos
- Ten Best iOS 8 Safari Extensions For iPhone And iPad To Enhance Your Web Browsing Experience
- Smells Like Male Tears: The Mary Sue’s Fave Comments of the Week – Better than peaches, I guess?
- Stick Nodes: Bringing stick figures to life
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy S6 AnTuTu Benchmark Revealed
- Samsung Refutes Accusations Of Using Recycled AMOLED Displays
- AT&T Throttling Unlimited Data Users Regardless Of Network Congestion
- CrunchWeek: Uber’s Massive Raise, The IPO Market, And What The Hell We Listened To This Year
- Twitter’s Former Head Of Product, Daniel Graf, Has Left The Company
- ‘Elder Scrolls Online’ Delayed to 2015 For PS4/Xbox One
- Dorkly Reminds Us Of Video Game Characters Who Looked Radically Different In The Concept Art – GNAH.
Wheeee!: BMW Rally Car Catches Serious Air During Race
What the -- get down from there! This is a short video of a BMW that believes it can fly during a rally race. Thankfully, it doesn't crash into the group of bystanders at the bottom of the hill. I was afraid that was going to happen. It didn't though, so that's a relief. Also: peeing after you've been holding it as long as you can. It's a little game I like to play. One time I drank two nights in a row and never went to the bathroom until the day after. The key was only taking shots. Plus double-looping a rubberband around my pecker. PROTIP: That also works great for long car trips. Keep going for the video plus a BONUS one of a car taking a turn on two wheels.