- FIFA 15 Ultimate Team app update offers Club Owner content
- Tagsu The Digital Wearable, Programmable Wondertag (video)
- Apple Hiring Fashion Experts For Apple Watch Launch
- Could LG have a S-Pen stylus competitor called the G Pen? This application seems to say ‘Yes’
- Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Rolls Out Today (video)
- Xiaomi Gets Into The Air Purifier Business With The Mi Air Purifier Lab
- HTC 8XT To Receive WP8.1 Update By End Of The Year
- Typo 2 Keyboard Case Launches for iPhone 6 With A New Design
- President Obama Writes His Own Program During Computer Science Education Week
- Google Play Services 6.5 now rolling out to developers
- Samsung Galaxy Pro offers luxury touch
- Campus Christmas!
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Exploded And Caught Fire
- President Obama learns to code
- Xbox Fitness To Remain Free For Xbox Live Gold Subscribers In 2015
- When will the Nexus 6 be available in Australia? Not till after Christmas it seems…
- Report Stresses The Importance Of Remembering Your Apple Recovery Key
- Humin Contacts App Launches On Android, Expands Support To Canada And Europe
- How We Become Who We Are: Meghan Daum on Nostalgia, Aging, and Why We Romanticize Our Imperfect Younger Selves
- Amazon Drone Testing May Be Moved Away From U.S.
WTF Was That?: Guitarist Recreates Disgraced Japanese Polician’s Crying And Yelling
PROTIP: Start your volume low. This is a video of a guitarist recreating the cries of disgraced Japanese politician Ryutaro Nonomura. Nonomura tried to claim around $30,000 in travel expenses without providing any proof of his spending. Whatever, I would have done the exact same except BIGGER. *sliding expense report across boss's desk* "You want to be reimbursed for a trip to the moon?" Yep, went last weekend for a marketing convention. Wasn't cheap either. Booked my flight last minute, wound up costing like $650-million. "You're fired." Eat shit and die! Keep going for the WTF was that in action.
« Uber introduces Uber for Business: Have your company pay for your ride
Captain America Beats Up Batman, WB Changes Dawn of Justice Release Date – When Cap’s coming through, you’d best move. »