- The FCC says that 50% of wireless 911 calls are butt-dials
- Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Hands On (Photos)
- Oppo VR headset might lunch with Oppo N3 on October 29
- Who To Follow On Twitter, According To Marc Andreessen
- Fitbit Surge is a fitness ‘superwatch’ for $250
- 2014 Camera & Photo Gear Gift Guide
- Social Gaming points to a Changing Scene
- Field hockey team’s offense falters in rare scoreless affair
- Conference woes persist for winless women’s soccer squad
- Bears sweep weekend with strong five-set wins
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Bang Bang’ creates Box Office Record
- So Long #Gamergate. What Did You Teach Us?
- Talon for Twitter with Material Design available for Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Weekly Nikon news flash #285
- When my Android Phone will get Android Lollipop Update?
- Microsoft fitness band to launch in the coming weeks
- This Weekend in the App Store — the best free apps, new apps and app updates
- BYD outs world’s largest battery electric vehicle
- How I was arrested by the authorities for over optioning my site
Are American Tech Companies Disloyal?
FBI Director James Comey had some choice words this week for startups and technology companies about their increasing use of encryption and their responsibilities to law enforcement. Speaking at Brookings, Comey argued that “…if the challenges of real-time interception threaten to leave us in the dark, encryption threatens to lead all of us to a very dark place.” He… Read More