- The Blackberry Classic Is A Noble Throwback To The QWERTY Era
- What Basketball Would Be Like If We All Had Portal Guns
- Built In Brooklyn: Farmigo Brings Local Produce To Schools, Offices, And Homes
- Teenage girls fill Apple Store with Christmas spirit in adorable dance video
- Everplans Raises New Cash To Expand Its End-Of-Life Planning Services
- Who Do You Want To Give A Crunchies Award To Next Year?
- Slopes 1.4 hits the app store with Health Kit integration and more
- Amazon gets in the Holiday Spirit with $220 worth of Free Android Apps
- 2015 is the Year of Unified Communications According to Ovum Research, ConnectSolutions
- Twitter Users Can Now Track Tweet Impressions, Engagement Numbers Right In The iOS App
- Eating With The Doctor: Sonic Screwdriver Utensil Set
- How To Doodle On Photos Right From The iOS 8 Photos App
- Twitter Rallies On CEO Rumors, Positive Analyst Attention
- WoodPuck Qi charging pad reviewed
- KeyPoint Hacked: Personal Data of 45,000 US Federal Workers Compromised.
- HTC One M9 (Hima) leaks, shows off Sense 7
- Datanyze Acquires LeadLedger, A Sales Tool That Tracks Tech Product Marketshare
- Thanos Is Accidentally Santa In This Ridiculous(ly Cute) Video From Marvel – Spider-Man just wants a real Marvel movie.
- Nokia N1 tablet set to launch in China January 7 for $249
- Thunderbolt vulnerability leaves Macs at risk, researcher finds
Lazada, Rocket Internet’s Amazon Clone In Southeast Asia, Raises $250M Led By Temasek
We don’t often see companies announcing funding rounds on the weekend, but that’s not stopping Lazada, the Rocket Internet-backed e-commerce firm in Southeast Asia, from announcing it has pulled in €200 million (around $250 million) in fresh capital. Read More