- Things We Saw Today: An Attack On Titan Snuggie – The blanket with sleeves an insatiable desire to kill!
- FDA Is Causing Poop Transplants to Get All Backed Up – They really have to get their shit together.
- WHEEEEEEE!: Slip ‘N Slide Off 50-Foot Cliff Into Lake
- Public and Private
- Mark Thoma posted an entry
- Doctor Who Season 8 Gets a Release Date, New Teaser – Time travel, anyone?
- Elevation Mars will let you tour the red planet on iOS
- Runbell will add “bling and ring to your run”
- “Ivy Pepper? What, Were ‘Daisy McFertilizer’ and ‘Rose O’FlowerVillain’ Already Taken?”: Our Favorite Comments of the Week – Violet VanVegetable?
- [STEAL ALERT] KLICK: Android 3.5mm Shortcut Device for 39¢
- NBD, Just a 17-Year-Old PhD Student Programming Robots to Learn From Humans – Dear Tesca, Please use your robot army for good. All the best, Humanity.
- Seattle Roundup: UW Commercialization, WISErg, Element 8, & More
- Monty Python’s Ministry Of Silly Walks Smartphone Game
- SF Parking App Warned By SF City Attorney Open-Sources Its Code
- Nikon updates its megapixel-monster DSLRs with the D810
- The Powerall Deluxe will give your phone and car a boost
- WiMax Forum Objects to “Citizens Band” on 3.65-3.70 GHz
- Air bags could keep sinking ships afloat
- Photo sharing app BeamIt offers advanced private messaging, visual story-telling
- Female Florida Manatee Rescued From Sexhaustion After Six-Hour Mating Session – I’ll have what she’s having.
One Month Raises $770K To Teach All Of The Coding
What did you accomplish in the past 30 days? If you’re a student at One Month (Formerly One Month Rails), you could have a fully functional web application. Yesterday, the Y Combinator-backed company announced it closed a seed round of $770K to bring accelerated programming instruction to the masses. YC led the round, with participation from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst,… Read More