- Apple Watch’s battery performance disappoints
- How To: Upgrade your LG G3 to Lollipop now!
- Weekly Nikon news flash #299
- What VR Pioneers Can Learn From New York’s Hottest Play
- 5 reasons you should root your Nexus 6
- Coinbase Is Opening The First Regulated Bitcoin Exchange In The U.S.
- Fly Or Die: Canary Home Monitoring System
- Xiaomi wants your iPhone, trade-in program rumored
- Israel Grows From Startup Nation To Exit Nation
- Best Buy Cancelling Some Limited Edition Majora’s Mask 3DS XL Orders
- Guild Wars 2’s First Expansion Heart Of Thorns Announced
- Minecraft Password Leak A Result Of Phishing, Systems Not Compromised
- Decorative, flexible organic panels put “design” into solar
- Let All Who Influence Stories & Characters That Get Platforms Gaze Upon These Representation Tweets – But women are so hard to animate!
- Upcoming RM-1072 Could Be A Cheaper Lumia 830 Alternative
- Adobe Flash Player Receives Critical Security Patch
- Analyst “Confirms” Apple Watch And 12-inch MacBook Air’s Q1 2015 Launch
- A roundup of recent hardware reviews on TUAW
- Avid’s Pro Tools First Is Free But Limited
- Qualcomm To Fix Snapdragon 810’s Overheating Just For Samsung [Rumor]
This Week On The TechCrunch Bitcoin Podcast: Coinbase Raises $75M
Welcome back to TCBTC, TechCrunch’s weekly podcast on the cryptocurrency bitcoin. Bitcoin managed to pull out of a price tailspin this week, edging back north of the key $200 price point. Also, Coinbase, a popular bitcoin startup, raised a massive $75 million round of funding. Read More