- Sources: Yahoo In Talks To Buy Video Ad Platform BrightRoll For Around $700M
- So Chris Pine Is A Vampire Lawyer Now – It’s got that thing, you know?
- Roccat Kave XTD 5.1 Digital mixes mobile calling with your desktop gaming
- Cumberception: Benedict Cumberbatch As Sherlock Looks At Himself As Khan – This is batch shit.
- McDonald’s Expresses Their Confidence In Apple Pay
- Mobile ad revenue takes huge leap, up 76% to $5.3 billion in first half of 2014
- Google Launches Guide On How To Switch From iOS To Android
- iPhone 6 Demand “Far Outstripping” Its Supply
- Things We Saw Today: This Shiny Serenity Is Nearly $8,000 – Browncosts.
- Complete List Of Retail Stores And Apps That Currently Works With Apple Pay
- ‘Material Wallpapers’ Brings More Material Design to your Device
- The Mary Sue Exclusive Preview: Harley Quinn Vol. 1: Hot in the City Sketches & Layouts
- Use TimeTune to help organize your life
- 2 Weeks Later: Most ‘Driveclub’ Players ‘Should’ Be Able to Connect
- Chainsaw Prank w/ Legless Guy As Disembowed Victim
- Revisiting the Kick-Ass Female Lead Of Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia – “Hear me! I am the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night!”
- Cast your net and catch Bottom Feeders on the App Store
- Our Lady of the Islands
- Nexus 6 pre-orders will start on Oct 29th in the US, sometime in Nov for other countries
- Zoë Quinn Talks #GamerGate On MSNBC
Apple Watch to grace the November cover of Vogue China
While we still don't have a firm release date for the Apple Watch, it's already apparent that Apple is intent on touting the device as much for its fashion and design aesthetic as its technical capabilities. Just last week, the Apple Watch made an...