- Uber’s API Launch Lights The Way For Sharing Economy Apps
- Service Marketplace Thumbtack Raises $100M Round Led By Google Capital
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 NOOK goes on sale for $179 in US
- Scoot McNairy’s Dawn of Justice Character Either Has Great Choice In Socks Or He’s The Flash – On your left.
- Razer unveils all-new Counter Logic Gaming Razer BlackWidow keyboard
- European Investor Admits He Pestered Woman Entrepreneur For Sex In “Deal” Email
- Twitter Is Suspending Accounts For Sharing Beheading Images And Videos
- Nook And Samsung Announce Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook, An Android Tablet For Reading
- ZTE launches Nubia 5S mini in US for $280
- Nikon will also announce a new SB-500 Speedlight flash
- Team Meat teases ‘A Voyeur for September’ a so-called live-action stealth game coming to Android
- Pyro Baby Daenerys Wins All the Awards In This Video of Kids Reenacting 2014 Emmy Nominees – I will take what is mine with cookies and juice boxes.
- How to fix Google Play Store errors
- HTC One M8, Android vs Windows (Video)
- Unlocked ZTE Nubia 5S Mini now available for $280 at Amazon
- iPhone 6 Display Put Under A Microscope, Reveals Screen Resolution For 4.7-inch Model
- ZTE Nubia 5S Mini Smartphone Announced For The U.S.
- SnapLite Desk Lamp iPhone 5 Scanner does more than just offer a reading light
- Waste Time Productively with These Blogs
- Uber Launches An Open API With 11 Partners, Including OpenTable, TripAdvisor, and United Airlines
Apple’s “Misunderstood” holiday ad captures Emmy for “Most Outstanding Commercial”
A holiday-themed ad Apple released in late 2013 -- titled "Misunderstood" -- was the recent recipient of an Emmy award for "Most Outstanding Commercial." Put together by Apple's longtime ad agency TBWA, the ad depicts teenage boy who seemingly...