Android is the most widespread mobile OS out there these days, but it started off small initially. Firefox is no stranger to the OS game, and we’ve already seen a few Firefox-based handsets launch this year. You can now add one more to that list with the Zen U105 smartphone.
- The FCC says that 50% of wireless 911 calls are butt-dials
- Huawei Ascend Mate 7 Hands On (Photos)
- Oppo VR headset might lunch with Oppo N3 on October 29
- Who To Follow On Twitter, According To Marc Andreessen
- Fitbit Surge is a fitness ‘superwatch’ for $250
- 2014 Camera & Photo Gear Gift Guide
- Social Gaming points to a Changing Scene
- Field hockey team’s offense falters in rare scoreless affair
- Conference woes persist for winless women’s soccer squad
- Bears sweep weekend with strong five-set wins
- Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Bang Bang’ creates Box Office Record
- So Long #Gamergate. What Did You Teach Us?
- Talon for Twitter with Material Design available for Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Weekly Nikon news flash #285
- When my Android Phone will get Android Lollipop Update?
- Microsoft fitness band to launch in the coming weeks
- This Weekend in the App Store — the best free apps, new apps and app updates
- BYD outs world’s largest battery electric vehicle
- How I was arrested by the authorities for over optioning my site