Yamaha has fired all cannons in the latest instalment of the World Superbike wars with the release of the new YZF-R1 and R1M. MotoGP gods Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo made an appearance at EICMA Milan to pull the covers off what Yamaha is calling “the most MotoGP-inspired motorcycle ever” - and while we’ll leave it to others to debate whether Ducati’s Desmosedici RR already took that title long ago, the new R1 looks like a very yummy piece of kit... Continue Reading Yamaha unveils MotoGP-inspired, 200-horsepower R1 and R1M for 2015
Tags: EICMA 2014, Superbike, Yamaha
- Yamaha unveils MotoGP-inspired, 200-horsepower R1 and R1M for 2015
- Ducati tests 2012 MotoGP bikes
- MotoGP stars launch the all-new 2009 Yamaha YZF-R1 in Vegas
- Ducati set to unveil MotoGP-based Roadster?
- Yamaha unveils Rossi’s 2008 YZR-M1 MotoGP machine
- Ducati to auction 2005 MotoGP-winning bike