- App For Sending Anonymous Pecker Pics To A Doctor For STD Diagnosis
- Bird-inspired drones may be able to perch on power lines to recharge
- Developers Look To Create Transparency With Microsoft Kinect V2
- Portal Games Get an Honest Trailer, and a 3-Year-Old Girl Plays Portal 2 Like a Boss – In an honest trailer, is the cake still a lie?
- Cozy Room offers alone time to die for
- Google’s Tepid Plan To Boost Diversity At Tech Conferences
- I was shafted by Verizon with my Chromebook Pixel, too
- What If Jurassic Park Was Filled With Giant Dogs Instead Of Dinosaurs? – That is one big pile of sh*t.
- Exploring cross-browser math equations using MathML or LaTeX with MathJax
- iOS 7.1.1 / 7.1 Compatible Cydia Jailbreak Tweaks [LIST]
- Simple Device Turns Plastic Bottles Into Plastic String
- Funko Reveal Ghostbusters POP! San Diego Comic-Con Exclusives – Why am I dripping with goo?
- The iMac II
- New iPhone 6 Mockup Showcases Silver, Space Gray Color Options In Full Glory [Images]
- ET deals: HP Envy 27 LED-backlit IPS LCD monitor for $350
- T-Mobile’s free iPhone 5s Test Drive program is now live
- Things We Saw Today: The Villains of Guardians of the Galaxy Are Lookin’ Good – Hey there, Nebula.
- GO Kin backpacks generate electricity from walking and hiking
- ‘The Last of Us: Remastered’ Gets $10 Price Drop; Difference Refunded To Pre-Orders
- DICE Focusing on ‘Mirror’s Edge 2′ Combat As Well As Movement
Three Realities About Venture Capital
This week’s kerfuffle over Yo centered on many facets, but none got more attention than the nascent startup’s $1.2 million in venture capital funding. The reaction to this investment across the web came in several flavors. Founders complained that their own startups created far more value for society than an app that essentially acts as a doorbell, and yet, they had not received… Read More