- So this is a thing: Mobile Phone Throwing World Championships proves the Finnish are a fun Bunch
- Talkcast Tonight, 7pm PT/10pm ET: Mother’s Day Edition!
- New LG G3 Photos Shows Off Brushed Metal Look
- HTC Desire 610 Could Be Arriving For Verizon
- Apple Beats Out Samsung & LG In Customer Satisfaction Survey In Korea
- easyJet using drones to inspect planes
- What Games Are: The Politics Of Play Matter
- Does The Beats Aftermath Usher The Next Episode For Wearables?
- Jimmy Iovine & Dr. Dre Could Be Given Senior Positions At Apple [Rumor]
- Alleged iPhone 6 Renders From Foxconn Leaked
- Windows Phone Commands 26% Of Vietnam’s Smartphone Market Share
- Dualshock 4 controller support for Xperia devices may be here Soon
- iPhone 6 Compared In Size To iPhone 5S In Detail As More 3D Renders Leak Online [Photos]
- Solar Roadways
- Parrot Bebop Drone Dedicated to Video Shooting – Hands-On
- Galaxy S5 Mini Dual SIM undergoing testing in India
- #Love: When Mothers Text
- Why We Can’t Forget About Dre
- Make A Batarang At Home Using Just A Rusty Saw (Or Maybe Don’t)
- Windows Phone 8.1 Support Starts On June 24th
Daily App: Cubits! mixes Tetris with Rubik’s Cube in a new tile-sliding game
Cubits! is a smart tile-sliding puzzler from Rocket Mobile that mixes the spatial shape awareness of Tetris with the sliding row strategy or Rubik's cube. The developer pulls it off nicely to create a challenging puzzler that offers more opportunity...