Here’s a good news for Micromax Bolt A35 users now they can give their phone a new look. Now you can change your phone’s old Gingerbread theme to KitKat. CyanogenMod one of the best ROMs for android devices is now available for Bolt A35, it’s an unofficial CyanogenMod 11 ROM which has been ported to Bolt A35 to give A35’s users a taste of KitKat.
Don’t worry this is a tested method and is working fine.
WARNING: Installing custom rom can brick your phone, install at your own risk Technodify is not responsible for any harm caused to your device during installation or after installation. It will also format your device so make sure that you backup all your important data before beginning.
How to Install
- Make sure that your phone is rooted and you have CWM Recovery installed on your device, if not then follow the guide given here.
- Now delete the clockworkmod folder from sdcard if already exists.
- Now download the Cyanokat ROM from here.
- Now extract the rom and copy the clockworkmod folder from it and place it in sdcard. (Don’t place it inside any other folder)
- Now boot into recovery using quickboot which you can download from play store.
- In recovery mode select data factory reset and format your device and then wipe cache.
- Now go to backup and restore and select restore
- Wait till backup is restored.
- Congrats now you have successfully installed CyanoKat on your device now simply reboot your phone. (First boot will take some time so just sit back and relax)
The post How to Install Android KitKat on Micromax Bolt A35 :CYANOKAT CM 11 ROM appeared first on TechnoDify | Redefining Technology.