- FIFA 15 Ultimate Team app update offers Club Owner content
- Tagsu The Digital Wearable, Programmable Wondertag (video)
- Apple Hiring Fashion Experts For Apple Watch Launch
- Could LG have a S-Pen stylus competitor called the G Pen? This application seems to say ‘Yes’
- Dragon Age Inquisition Patch Rolls Out Today (video)
- Xiaomi Gets Into The Air Purifier Business With The Mi Air Purifier Lab
- HTC 8XT To Receive WP8.1 Update By End Of The Year
- Typo 2 Keyboard Case Launches for iPhone 6 With A New Design
- President Obama Writes His Own Program During Computer Science Education Week
- Google Play Services 6.5 now rolling out to developers
- Samsung Galaxy Pro offers luxury touch
- Campus Christmas!
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 Exploded And Caught Fire
- President Obama learns to code
- Xbox Fitness To Remain Free For Xbox Live Gold Subscribers In 2015
- When will the Nexus 6 be available in Australia? Not till after Christmas it seems…
- Report Stresses The Importance Of Remembering Your Apple Recovery Key
- Humin Contacts App Launches On Android, Expands Support To Canada And Europe
- How We Become Who We Are: Meghan Daum on Nostalgia, Aging, and Why We Romanticize Our Imperfect Younger Selves
- Amazon Drone Testing May Be Moved Away From U.S.
500HP Electric Sportscar With Shelby Chassis Does 0 – 60MPH in 3.4 Seconds, Available Next Year
This is the Renovo Coupe, a 500HP electric sports car with a Shelby American chassis (based on the 1964 - 65 Shelby Daytona Coupe) and 1,000 ft-pounds of torque that can rocket you from 0 - 60MPH in 3.4 seconds. For reference, it takes my car almost a minute and a half to get up to 55MPH, at which point it feels like it's going to shake itself apart and explode. Still, all the ladies love it. "What is it?" A flower delivery van. Keep going for several more shots and a video. If you're interested in buying one, buy me one too.