- GoPro HERO4 Black Holiday Bundle Saves You $96
- Mesosphere Announces First Data Center OS And $36M In Funding
- Google removes Pirate Bay Apps from Play Store
- Weekly Nikon news flash #292
- Investing In Games: Broad Or Deep?
- Chat App Kakao Talk Begins Offering Opt-In Encryption Following Recent Privacy Storm
- Lens Flipper Makes Switching Lenses a Snap
- Compound kills off malaria by making them appear as aging red blood cells
- Fuji X-E1 Kit for $699 – Deal Alert
- Lensbaby Edge 80 Optic for $199 – Deal Alert
- Ammonia-based battery system to convert low-grade waste heat into electricity
- Canon Rebel T5 Kit w/ 2 Lenses for $499 – Deal Alert
- Hands-On: Lensbaby LM-10 Sweet Spot Lens for Smartphones
- Galaxy Note Edge Mod Turns Front Earpiece Into A Secondary Speaker
- Google Removes Pirate Bay Related Apps From Play Store
- Impressive Drum Solo Done On An iPad
- Facebook Co-Founder Chris Hughes Defends His Approach At The New Republic
- The Hobbit Imagined As One Movie Instead Of Three – You know, like the book.
- Responsive “Bionic Bra” adjusts to breast movement
- Bungie Considering Expanding ‘Destiny’ Inventory Space & Glimmer Cap
A Map Of All Major Marvel Characters’ Hometowns
Note: Larger version of the map HERE. This is a map created by Movoto highlighting the hometowns of major Marvel superheroes and villains. Amazingly, they forgot to include Santa from the North Pole. "Santa is not a Marvel superhero." Oh really? Then how do you explain THIS MINT COPY OF SANTA'S ADVENTURES #1? "That's a coloring book." So it's probably not worth the $650 I paid for it is what you're saying. Thanks to CL, who is from space like Superman.