- Win 1 of 10 Lookout Premium subscriptions!
- Mega City Dubai Is Now On Google Street View
- ‘Destiny’ Could Get A Racing Mode
- New 4-inch iPhone: ‘For the Convenience of Single-Handed Operation of Female Users’
- DataGravity Grabs $50M More to Combine Storage and Computing
- Bev Fitzsimons: Supporting community providers to improve quality
- Petition To Bring a Super Dead The Walking Dead Character Back Now Has 30,000 Signatures – Say what now?
- Tim Cook makes TIME’s shortlist for 2014 “Person of the Year”
- French Uber Competitor SnapCar Grabs $2.5 Million And Pivots To B2B
- Windows 8.1 Now Plays MKV Video File Format Natively
- Amazon Now Offering 4K Streaming For Movies And TV Shows On Prime Instant Video
- Lizard Squad Hacked Sony’s PlayStation Network Online Store.
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime vs Galaxy Core 2 India price and specs
- Judge Shuts Down Uber In Spain, Pending Taxi Association Court Action
- Thomas Nierle and Bruno Jochum: MSF should not replace governmental responsibilities on Ebola
- Eight Things You Need to Know About Science
- U.K. Court Case Against Google Could Clarify Law On Private Data
- Web Designer? Land High Paying Clients!
- In Praise Of The Oldie
- Nginx Raises $20M Series B1 Round To Drive International Expansion
Amazing Guardians Of The Galaxy Groot Cosplay
Because Guardians of the Galaxy is the hot shit right now (I've seen it 14 times already because I live in the sewers below a movie theater like a cross between a ninja turtle and the Phantom of the Opera), this is the Groot costume made by Calen Hoffman of Propcustomz. Clearly, Calen will be winning any costume contests he enters this Halloween. Except mine. I judge based solely on bribes. "That's unethical." No, that's life. "Who won last year?" Some rich guy. "But what was costume?" No costume, just rich. Keep going for a couple mores shots, but check out this link for an Imgur gallery of the build process.