- Tim Cook makes TIME’s shortlist for 2014 “Person of the Year”
- French Uber Competitor SnapCar Grabs $2.5 Million And Pivots To B2B
- Amazon Now Offering 4K Streaming For Movies And TV Shows On Prime Instant Video
- Lizard Squad Hacked Sony’s PlayStation Network Online Store.
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime vs Galaxy Core 2 India price and specs
- Judge Shuts Down Uber In Spain, Pending Taxi Association Court Action
- Eight Things You Need to Know About Science
- U.K. Court Case Against Google Could Clarify Law On Private Data
- Web Designer? Land High Paying Clients!
- In Praise Of The Oldie
- Nginx Raises $20M Series B1 Round To Drive International Expansion
- Porch Goes Beyond Data Services, Launches Tools To Connect Homeowners With Pros
- UpCounsel Adds Another $2.4M In Funding To Expand Its Online Attorney Marketplace
- Accessory of the Day: Jackery Giant+ premium portable charger, $39.95
- College Freshmen Respond To On-Campus Violence In Heartwarming Video – It’s never too early to happy-cry.
- Uber Launches No Kid Hungry Campaign
- Fit Brains Trainer: Keeping your grey matter in shape
- Team Fortress 2 Awesome 15 Minute Movie Created With Source Filmmaker (video)
- Apple Plans High End R&D Facility For Japan
- HTC One M9 component reportedly pictured
Chug It!: Game Of Thrones Westeros Map Beer Steins
These are the officially licensed $20 Game Of Thrones Westeros map beer steins available from ThinkGeek. They hold 20-ounces of your favorite beverage. Me? I prefer my steins much larger. Plus with one of those metal lids on top so my coworkers can't smell the booze. They think I drink coffee all day. I never drink coffee. I drink MAGIC POTIONS. "That's just tequila and grapefruit juice." No, it's not JUST tequila and grapefruit juice. I also threw in a couple of those boner pills they sell behind the counter at gas stations. Thanks to chichi, who agrees noon on a Monday is the perfect time for a keg stand.