- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 headed to US Cellular Oct. 17th, pre-orders start today
- That Looks Like A Wiener: Stretchy Stress Mushrooms
- ‘Assassin’s Creed Rogue’ Trailer Turns Friend To Foe
- Iliad No Longer Wants To Acquire T-Mobile US
- 12-Year-Old Girl Calls Dick’s Sporting Goods Out On Lack Of Representation; Dick’s C.E.O Responds Like A Champ – Nothing but net. Internet.
- Watch Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Give Columbus Day the Skewering It So Rightly Deserves – Well you have to have mattress sales sometime.
- T-Mobile officially announces the Sony Xperia Z3 with pre-orders for Oct. 15th, available Oct. 29th
- Over A Million People Have Joined Microsoft’s Windows Insider Program
- Former Millennial Media Exec Marcus Startzel Is The New CEO At Ad Attribution Startup MediaGlu
- Deal of the day: refurbished Nikon 1 J3 camera with 10-30mm VR lens for $179
- Almost Certainly No Retina MacBook Air Arriving On October 16th Apple Event
- For Two New Apps Called “Push” And “Drop,” The Push Notification Is The App
- Dronies – Dancing Airborne Robots for All!
- The minipresso will give you a shot of espresso on the go
- VICTORY: Hawk Attacks Quadrocopter, Crashes It
- AT&T adds new Passport international roaming plans
- Alcatel-Lucent: Virtualization Gets Real
- NYCC: Clementine, From Telltale’s The Walking Dead, Gets An Amazing Action Figure – Comes in both “Normal” and “Zombie Apocalypse Normal.”
- Huawei Honor 6 Extreme Edition specs and price have been revealed
- We’ve Got Questions For Tim Armstrong At Disrupt Europe
Clever: Guy Keeps Track Of Pet Turtle With A Balloon
Nice video game console collection. This is a short video of how Austin Woods keeps track of his pet turtle -- with a helium balloon. Apparently Austin was tired of his turtle getting lost around his apartment, so he decided to rectify the situation. Wow, what a handsome little devil. I say tie enough balloons to him to take off like the house in Up and really make his dreams come true. Keep going for the short video.