- iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak Tool TaiG Now Available In English, Download It From Here
- Amazon offering 15+ Android phones for one penny [AT&T] (G3, One M8, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 3, Moto X)
- Download Android 5.0.1 Factory Image For Nexus 7, 9, 10 [Direct Links]
- This Redesign on the Harry Potter Books is Genuinely Magical – It’s just like—oh you get the idea.
- Sticky Password Premium: A lifetime of password management, $24.99
- Viral Vine video reveals the celebrity torment of never-ending selfies
- Sex Workers Petition to Pull GTAV From Shelves, Target Australia Agrees
- 100 Human Brains Are Missing From the University of Texas, Zombies Likely High on Suspect List – Wait, is looking for zombies profiling?
- Samsung Galaxy S5, Note 4 dates leaked for Android Lollipop update
- Gangnam Style Breaks YouTube View Counter
- Gmail Gets Ability To Edit Microsoft Office Documents From Inbox
- Stelle Audio delivers the new Go-Go speaker
- Eyeteq TV Box To Assist Color Blind Viewers
- Moto G Set To Receive Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Michelle Forbes Is Looking Like A BAMF As Retro Girl In Powers – A+ 10/10 would red leather again
- Davis & Sanford Provista Tripod & Head for $99 – Deal of the Day
- The first test flight of NASA’s Orion capsule: Here’s how it will work
- Samsung Galaxy A7 could be the company’s thinnest smartphone ever
- Nut Up: It’s a Marvel Preview for The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #1! – “I’m currently re-evaluating the choices that lead me to a criminal liiiiiife!”
- The Flash Mob: “Flash vs. Arrow”
Dreams Really Do Come True: Boat Dock Collapses Under 22-Person Wedding Party During Photoshoot
In news that makes your wedding look like it went off without a hitch, this is a video from Dan and Jackie's wedding over the weekend in Minnesota. The entire 22-person wedding party (that's a huge wedding party) decided to have their photo taken on a boat dock before the ceremony. Unfortunately for them, it collapsed, bringing me great joy. A couple bridesmaids managed to escape getting wet, but the rest of the party wound up in the drink. You think any of those guys had their cell phones in their pockets? In my mind they all did. Luckily, the entire party managed to dry off quickly enough for the ceremony to start on time. No word if falling in a lake on your wedding day is good luck like rain. I bet there's going to be hail on my wedding day. "Hail?" No, HELL. Fire and brimstone. Keep going for for your feel-good video of the day.