- Firefox 34 released with Yahoo as Default Search Engine
- Nova Launcher’s 3.3 update hits the Play Store with Androids 5.0-style app drawer.
- Canon EF 28-135mm IS USM Lens for $299 – Deal Alert
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Launch Trailer Reveals More HBO Series Cast Members
- Epic Games’ ‘Fortnite’ Begins Alpha Test
- Popular racing game Touch Racing 2 comes to Android.
- Firefox 34 Launches With Yahoo As Its Default Search Engine
- Study Highlights Potential Tax Burden Of Net Neutrality
- Check Out This Amazing Hobbit House for Rent in LA. No, really. – Utilities and invisibility rings not included.
- Android 4.4 KitKat Distribution Is On The Rise, According To Google
- 10% Of iPhone Customers Would Buy An Apple Watch
- Huawei Claims They Didn’t Make Money From Windows Phone
- Watch All 47 Shiny Mega Evolutions from ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby’ & ‘Alpha Sapphire’
- Broken Age: Act 2 Is Finally Coming Early 2015
- The Strength of Arrow‘s Laurel Lance and Other Women of Television – Heck yeah, female characters!
- TC GameCast Episode 1: Jumping Into World Of Warcraft And Wreaking Havoc In Far Cry 4
- Things We Saw Today: Santaur – Get seven more and you could pull a sleigh full of anthropomorphic reindeer.
- Today in the App Store — the best free apps, new apps and app updates
- Carriers Can Now Push Bloatware To Your Android Phone Even After Sale
- This Is The Rarest Gear in ‘Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare’
Finally, A Decent Cthulhu Inspired Font You Can Use
This is the Cthulhuian font created by DeviantARTist StapletonMcTavish. You can actually download the font as a TTF file HERE (link on the far right) and use it to type and print out cryptic messages to your roommates. "Hey GW -- what's this one say?" It says buy more chocolate milk. "And this one?" Don't forget trash day is Fridays now. "What about this long one?" I'm going to murder you and grill your heart as a sacrifice to the Great Old Ones. "Seriously?!" Hell no bro, I just pounded my head on the keyboard for awhile -- relax. "But...the knife in you hand." HAIL CTHULHU! *stab stab stab* Thanks to c-note and Alexandra, who only type in wingdings.