- HTC “Hima” Flagship Smartphone of 2015, coming with Snapdragon 805
- Fans of Pippi Longstocking Protest the Removal of Racial Slurs From Children’s Show – If you’re getting sentimental for derogatory terms, it’s time to check your privilege.
- Recent Sony Hack Reveals Huge Diversity Problems and Gender Pay Gap Among Top-Level Executives – Who’s surprised?
- NASA Explains Live at 12PM EST Why Orion Capsule Launch Failed, Retry on for Tomorrow – No scrubs, please.
- Sally Norton: Open your eyes to obesity
- Stephen Hawking Also Thinks Human-Level AI May Lead to Our Destruction, by the Way – Dude sure loves singularities.
- Microsoft’s Azure RemoteApp For Running Windows Apps In The Cloud Comes Out Of Beta
- How To Convert Currencies Right Inside iOS 8 Safari And Notification Center On The Fly
- KREE! This Woman Made A 3D-Printed Stargate That Actually Lights Up And Dials! – Chevron seven, locked.
- LG G Watch R Review
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Android 4.4 Update Released
- Docker Launches Its First Commercial Product And Gets Into Orchestration Tools
- Graphene Armor Would Be Light, Flexible and Far Stronger Than Steel
- Wozniak: Apple’s famed garage start is only a myth
- Start Houston, Presidio Unveil New Network to Fund Local Tech Startups
- Download And Install Android 5.0 Lollipop On Samsung Galaxy S5 Right Now
- The Microsoft Store lists the Yezz Billy 4.7 price at $199
- BBM Beta Update for Windows Phone Sees the Arrival of Stickers, Timed Messages, Message Retraction
- Woot has refurbished Samsung tablets on the cheap today
- App Annie Now Tracks App User Demographics, Sentiment And More
Game Of Thones, If It Were A Disney Animated Movie
Note: Small versions of the pictures after the jump but you can see nice, higher-res ones HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE aaaaaaand HERE. These are part of an ongoing series of digital stills created by Fernando Mendonça and Anderson Mahanski imagining Game of Thrones as a Disney animation. Could you imagine all the nudity those perverted Disney animators would be sneaking into a Game of Thrones movie? You know how many hidden penises I counted in Frozen? Over 9,000. "Everything looks like a penis to you." You know what? Maybe you're right...because you definitely seem like a dick. Hoho -- burn! High-five, anybody? Come on, that was good, don't leave me hangin'. Keep going for three more.
« Posing by Steve’s whip
Weibo Drops 5% After Reporting In-Line Q1 Revenues Of $67.5M, Better-Than-Expected $0.03 Loss Per Share »