- Obtrusive ads, lackluster design limit Bear Hunt’s potential
- Spider-Gwen Writer Jason Latour Talks About The New Series – Spider-Gwen, Spider-Gwen, is way cooler than spider-men
- Native MKV Support Arrives On Windows 8.1
- Amazon Instant Video 4K Streaming Kicks Off
- Google Nexus 9 and Chromecast go on sale in India on the eve of GOSF 2014
- German Crowd-Sourced Software Testing Firm Adds Cloud Testing
- Canonical Launches “Snappy” Edition Of Ubuntu Core For Container Farms
- Win 1 of 10 Lookout Premium subscriptions!
- ‘Borderlands Online’ Coming to China in 2015
- Parse Launches Crash Reporting, Brings Local Datastore To iOS
- Locality Launches MassageNow, An App For Booking Massages On Demand
- Apple iPod class action trial to continue temporarily without a plaintiff
- Facepalm: People Are Selling “Invisible” Nintendo Amiibo on eBay – Well played, trolls.
- Mega City Dubai Is Now On Google Street View
- iPhone 6 Plus review roundup, best choices
- Advent Calendar of Science Stories 9: Newton’s Bodkin
- ‘Destiny’ Could Get A Racing Mode
- Tumblr’s New Explore Button Makes It Easy To Discover Content From Its 214M Blogs
- Nikon 20mm f/1.8G ED lens additional coverage
- Insikt Introduces Lending As A Service For Brands
Good To Know: Scented Duck Brand Duct Tape Exists
Because what good is duct tape if it can't mask the smell of the weed you're sending an out-of-state friend, Duck brand is now selling scented duct tape. Although, honestly, they may have already been selling it for awhile, I'm not even going to pretend I'm on the cutting edge of new tape products. The tape comes in such olfactory tickling aromas as grape, lemon, bubble gum, cupcake, mint and orange creme. Now when your roommate passes out you can draw penises on his face with scented markers AND tape him to the couch with scented tape! DOUBLE WHAMMY. He is going to smell so good. At least until he pisses or shits himself, then he's gonna smell like trying to find a cheap couch on Craigslist tomorrow. Thanks to Ashtron5000 and her Lil'Brudder, who agree it's probably for the best Duck opted against gasoline and anthrax scents.