- With Nook Device Sales Down 60% On The Year, B&N And Microsoft End Partnership
- This Could Be The Next-Gen Google Glass [Images]
- OnePlus JBL E1+ Earphone and Flip cover on sale in India
- Specs of HTC’s next flagship smartphone rumored
- Line Pay, The Messaging App’s Mobile Payments Service, Makes Its Global Debut
- Carl Heneghan: Evidence based medicine on trial
- Thrive Capital Bet Big ($30 Million, To Be Exact) On Stripe
- Watch 100 Years Worth Of Mainstream Hair and Makeup Styles In One Minute – How accurate is it, costume nerds?
- Peers Now Offers Products For Independent Workers In The Sharing Economy
- Accessory of the Day: AmazonBasics MicroUSB car charger $8.99
- Amazon Goes After Honest.com With Elements, A Prime-Only Lineup Of Ethical Home Essentials
- Four Months After Acquisition, Square Launches iOS App For Food Delivery Service Caviar
- Epidemics, Inequality, and Narcissism: Tech Agenda 2015 Highlights
- Formlabs Lawsuit Dismissed By 3D Systems In Return For Licensing Fees
- Starbucks beta trials new order-ahead feature in Portland, Oregon
- Maxwell Health Gets A $26.4 Million Boost In Series B Funding And Partners With MetLife
- A Free AppRemover Utility To Uninstall Antivirus and Security Software, Public File Sharing Applications, Toolbars and MORE
- T-Mobile Nexus 9 Launch Delayed
- T-Mobile Update for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Contains Malware.
- BlackBerry Classic Browser And Apps Shown Off On Video
Great Job, Guys: Star Trek Cast Pretending To Experience Shockwave With No Camera Shake
This is a very short video of the cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation pretending the Enterprise is traveling through a shockwave, but without any camera effects. They look silly -- especially Riker. "Just pretend you're riding a mechanical bull made for children," I imagine the producers telling him. "And you, Picard -- you're an old lady in the back of a cab." Keep going for the whole video with audio. SPOILER: "SHIELDS AT MAXIMUM, FULL REVERSE." Also, a worthwhile gif of the original Star Trek crew doing the same thing.