- This Could Be The Next-Gen Google Glass [Images]
- Specs of HTC’s next flagship smartphone rumored
- Carl Heneghan: Evidence based medicine on trial
- Watch 100 Years Worth Of Mainstream Hair and Makeup Styles In One Minute – How accurate is it, costume nerds?
- Accessory of the Day: AmazonBasics MicroUSB car charger $8.99
- Starbucks beta trials new order-ahead feature in Portland, Oregon
- A Free AppRemover Utility To Uninstall Antivirus and Security Software, Public File Sharing Applications, Toolbars and MORE
- T-Mobile Update for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Contains Malware.
- Xolo Win Q1000 Windows Phone to launch soon
- iPhone 6 Plus Is A Hit In The US
- Some users of Mumu Chat Room want more than just chatting
- This Insanely Fast iOS 8 Keyboard Lets You Type 130 Words Per Minute [Video]
- A Christmas Wallpaper To Help Get You Into The Spirit
- MIPS Creator CI20 Mini PC Now Available For $65
- Blood Bowl 2 Launching On Xbox One, PC And PlayStation 4 (video)
- The Painful Realities of the Adjunct Life
- Dell 4K Ultra HD 2415Q Monitor Unveiled For $599
- Best Android tablets
- Harvard-based Xfund Closes A $100M Second Fund
- ThreatStream Grabs $22M To Help Fight Cybersecurity Threats
Guy Performs Slayer’s ‘Raining Blood’ On Banjo
Dammit -- keep your overalls on, this is a family concert! This is a video of Rob Scallon (of Slayer on a ukulele fame) performing 'Raining Blood' on a banjo. I have never seen it rain blood before but one time I sneezed so hard it rained boogers. That was the end of that romantic dinner. Still, good job, Rob -- I could get down on this. But not if that creepy kid from Deliverance joins in. I don't care how well he plays, if that kid shows up to the concert and I'm f***ing GONE. Keep going for the video. Then bang your head so hard you shake your brains loose and get stupid.