It's Friday night, and you want to bring a 6-pack of your best beer to a friends house party. Ordinary bland people would just use the flimsy cardboard carrier they came in risking damage to the beers in transit and showing zero originality. But not you. You want to make a statement and arrive in style. YOU put YOUR beers in our secret service looking Beer Briefcase. In this second to none, brewski carrying device, each bottle will be nestled in its own foam cutout spot and protected from any unnecessary clanging against its neighbor. This seriously fun metallic case immediately elevates your status at the party and people want to get to know the guy with the beer carrying case! Cha-Ching! You win. No need to lose your head worrying about someone stealing your secret stash of dank beers! This bad boy comes with dual combination locks! Beer not included. 100% not compatible with hipsters.100% not compatible with hipsters? What does that even mean? Is it because they only drink PBR cans? I don't get it. I feel like this would be a MUST HAVE hipster accessory. Like a girlfriend who spends $300 at Anthropologie to look like she shops at the thrift store. Thanks to Marcus O, who carries beers the way God intended: already in his belly.
- Galaxy Note 4′s Camera Wins In Blind Camera Test
- Game Boy Emulator Makes Its Way Onto Android Wear
- Vertu And Bentley Team Up For New Luxury Smartphone
- Dawn of Justice Producer Confirms Wonder Woman Will Have New 52 Origin Story – She laughs so she does not cry.
- Popcorn Time Finds A New Home After The EURid Pulled Its Domain
- ‘Gran Turismo 7′ PS4 Release Window Announced as ‘DriveClub’ Struggles
- In this 1996 video Apple talked incredibly polite trash about Windows 95
- Oppo N3 Teased On Social Media
- Air Umbrella Promises To Keep You Dry By Deflecting Rain With A Stream Of Air
- Things We Saw Today: Ronan and Nebula Make A Killer Cosplay Couple – If I were cosplaying Thanos, I’d be worried.
- Juice the Fruits takes on Candy Crush with a healthier twist
- Play Music All Day and All Night With The Anker A7908 Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker
- Monday Evening Cute: Husky Puppy In Tiny Bowl Struggles For Freedom – Same, puppy. Same.
- What Mobile Nominates WorldSIM as Finalist for Best MVNO 2014
- Mobile Edge Unveils Verona Laptop/Tablet Tote Bags
- Oh, Okay: Marvel Announces Civil War Reboot, We Think – If only there was some big nerd convention this weekend where you could have told us this news!
- Why can’t the biggest social network on the planet code an app correctly?
- OnePlus and JBL partner to create earphones for the OnePlus One
- You Can Now Post Stickers In Facebook Comments On iOS, Android App And Web
- Official Oppo N3 photo surfaces, shows swivel camera and hints of leather