Simply place cream, sugar, vanilla or other flavoring into the ball's food-safe sealed compartment and ice and rock salt into a second compartment and start toe-flicking, back-heel kicking, or spinning the ball. It makes up to one pint of ice cream after only 20 minutes of play. The ice cream maker's soft rubber exterior withstands repeated kicks and rolls, and the ingredient compartment's 4" diameter opening makes it easy to scoop out churned ice cream. Weighing less than 4 lbs. and about the size of a volley ball, the unit is easy to pack and carry to vacation homes or cottages.Did you read that? It said it's easy to pack and carry to vacation homes or cottages. That's a relief, because I was genuinely concerned it might not be easy for me to pack and carry to my cottage. You know, the one in the woods. I'm kidding, the only cottage I own is cheese, and that shit's already a week and a half past its expiration date. For the record, I will still be eating it. Thanks to lilco, who agrees the best ice cream is kissed from the lips of a lover. Amen to that! AhOOOOga, HUBBA HUBBA!
- US Post Releases Batman Forever Stamps (Like, Batman Stamps That Are Good Forever, Not The Crappy Movie)
- Bee Bubble Shooter PC – Windows 7/8
- Samsung NX Mini for $249 – Deal Alert
- Keep personal photos out of collections with iOS 8’s “hide photo” feature
- Rediscover treasure hunting with Figibox
- Neil Gaiman Talks About Fixing The Doctor Who Gender Disparity
- Lenovo Takes Shameless iPhone 6 Copying To The Next Level [Photos]
- ‘Dragon Age Inquisition’ Consoles Resolutions, PC Specs Released
- What Do You Do When You’re A 113 Year Old Woman Looking To Facebook? Lie About Your Age, Of Course!
- Pre-orders begin for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on US Cellular
- Flickr Now Lets You Turn Your Photos Into Wall Art
- The Walking Dead Recap: “No Sanctuary” – CAROL!!!!
- Gamers Might Be Compensated For Driveclub’s Server Troubles
- What We Know About The Supposed “Snappening” Snapchat Hack
- Xiaomi’s Hugo Barra rebuffs Ive’s assertion of ‘design theft’
- ‘Star Citizen’ Planetside Mode Revealed in New Gameplay Video
- Assassin’s Creed Rogue PC Release Confirmed
- Facebook Comments Now Supports Stickers
- Facebook Stickers Are Now Available In Comments On Timelines, Groups And Events
- Holy Money Machine, Batman! Fox Gives Gotham A Full-Season Order – Hope you guys like foreshadowing.