- Watch Leigh Alexander’s Speech on Games Writing and Culture From XOXO – Because we should be listening to women in gaming right now more than ever.
- How to continue using Capture NX2 with Nikon cameras that are no longer supported (like the D810)
- AT&T Will Lock Apple SIM To Its Network On New iPads After Activation
- Nexus 6 Passes Through the FCC
- Nexus 9 delivery delayed in the UK until December by Amazon
- Our Favorite Moments from The Legend of Korra, “The Calling” – Your Avatar has returned.
- How To Install Android 5.0 Lollipop On Nexus 5 Using Mac The Easy Way
- Twitpic Data Will Stay Alive “For Now” Thanks To An Agreement With Twitter
- Top The Charts With Your Mobile Game App This Holiday Season
- 512GB SanDisk Extreme Pro UHS-I U3 SDXC Card In Stock
- Kneeling Dragon Table
- I’m not a historian, but I play one on podcasts
- FireTube app released – listen to YouTube like a music player
- Mark Thoma posted an entry
- Apple iOS 8.1 Vs Google Android 5.0 Lollipop – Visual Comparison [Screenshots]
- Marvel To Air New Ultron Content During Tuesday’s SHIELD & Anniversary Special – No strings attached.
- Instacube – Real-Time Instagram Photo Frame
- Gillmor Gang: Room to Grow
- 11 TechCrunch Stories You Don’t Want To Miss This Week
- Sony explains how its PS4 online game-sharing works
IKEA Remakes The Shining’s Tricycle Scene To Advertise New Late Night Hours
This is a commerical from IKEA Singapore advertising their new late-night (open till 11PM) hours with a remake of the iconic tricycle scene from Stanley Kubrick's 'The Shining'. What's your favorite scene in the movie? Mine's the one with the naked lady in the bath of room 237. Unfortunately, in a matter of seconds, that scene also quickly becomes my least favorite. Keep going for the commercial.
« Daily Deals for October 23, 2014, featuring the Camera Lens Mug
Boeing opens cooking-oil-to-biofuel plant in China »