- Material Design arrives on the Android Youtube app with version 6.0.11, download the APK here
- How to Photograph Christmas Lights
- ‘Halo: Spartan Strike’ Delayed Until ‘Master Chief Collection’ is Fixed
- Roberto Orci Leaving Star Trek 3, May Be Replaced By Edgar Wright – Star Trek 3: Into rumors.
- Review: Miss Julie Delivers Strong Performances From Samantha Morton, Jessica Chastain – Ladies directin’ ladies.
- Zillabyte’s Funding Maps Show Startups Taking Over Your Favorite Cities
- Senator Proposes Bill That Blocks Backdoor Access By Law Enforcement
- JK Rowling To Write Malfoy Story And Other New Harry Potter Content For Christmas – The Yule Ball is of course a chance for us all to — er — let our hair down.
- Lenovo K3 “Music Lemon” Features Decent Specs For Under $100
- Hackers Send Threatening Messages To Sony Pictures Employees
- Things We Saw Today: Marvel’s Star Wars #1 Action Figure Variant Cover – The Force is strong with this book.
- Here’s What Cortana Looks Like Running In Windows 10
- Today in the App Store — the best free apps, new apps and app updates
- Tesco Stops Gendering Superhero Toys After Image Of Disapproving Little Girl Goes Viral – She’s watching you.
- Sony Xperia Z3 Owners Complaining Of Pink Blotch In Their Photos
- Verizon Reveals They Conduct Phone Durability Tests Of Their Own
- Foxconn’s Robot Automation Program Is Reportedly Disappointing
- Ektron President Fesses Up To Selling The Company To Accel-KKR
- Ten Best iOS 8 Safari Extensions For iPhone And iPad To Enhance Your Web Browsing Experience
Kids With Screaming Mouths For Eyes Remind You To Monitor Your Children’s Internet Usage
These are two images from the 'Innocence In Danger' public service announcement encouraging parents to monitor their children's internet usage because you never know what they might be looking at. Hopefully not pictures of kids with mouths for eyes. You want an internet babysitter? Just drop your kids off here at Geekologie. I will teach them important life lessons. Stuff like newspaper is nature's free toilet paper and you actually SHOULDN'T wash behind your ears because then will never be enough dirt to form the quarters your grandpa is always pulling out from behind them. You know what I got the first time my grandpa reached for a quarter after my mom made me wash behind my ears? "Canadian nickel?" A peso. Keep going for the girl version.