- Motorola readying Nexus 6-like Droid with 4GB RAM?
- Google Developing Kid-Friendly Versions Of Popular Products
- Dorkly Presents 15 Of The Internet’s Finest “Deal With It” Gifs – But what if you…can’t even?
- Creator Of All-Female Scientist LEGO Set Follows Up With Even More Scientists – Yeeaaaaah, science!
- Find Out What You Listened To Most On Spotify This Past Year
- Bad Ideas: Yoga On The Back Of A Moving Motorcycle
- The Mary Sue’s Holiday Gift Guide, Part 3: Games & Tech!
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 1 Premiere – ‘Iron From Ice’ Review
- The Asus X002 spec leak shows a new 64-bit smartphone
- Agents of SHIELD Recap: “…Ye Who Enter Here” – WHYYYYYYYYYY
- Plan your Trip with Tripomatic (App review)
- Microsoft Makes Its Audience Polling Service Bing Pulse Available To Anyone
- Google Play Games updated to version 2.2 bringing small changes [APK Download]
- Google’s Chromecast trumps Apple TV in streaming for 2014
- iPhone 6 / 6 Plus Sales Helped Apple Gain Market Share Against Android
- Move aside twisted-pair Ethernet, it’s time for WiFi to take the network reins
- Mark Thoma posted an entry
- Sailor Moon Newbie Recap: “The Snow, the Mountains, Friendship and Monsters” – Stupid sexy Yuuichirou.
- Former Justin.TV and Parse CEOs Join Y Combinator As Partners
- OVER THE LINE: Big Lebowski Wedding In Bowling Alley
Like A Thrash Metal Luau: Guy Covers Slayer On Ukulele
This is a video of guitarist Rob Scallon (not to be confused with Rapp Scallion, who owned the Steamin' Weenie Hut on Scabb Island in Monkey Island II) covering Slayer's War Ensemble on ukulele. It was most impressive. Did you do any headbanging? I banged my head. On the wall of my cubicle crying, "TAKE ME NOW LORD, I'VE HAD IT." Mondays, amirite? Sometimes I wish the elevator doors will open and I'll step inside before realizing there's no elevator there. That is like my dream lunch break. Keep going for the worthwhile video.
« The LUNA mini will sonic clean blemishes right off your face
David Berkowitz posted an entry »