- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Android 4.4 Update Released
- Start Houston, Presidio Unveil New Network to Fund Local Tech Startups
- Download And Install Android 5.0 Lollipop On Samsung Galaxy S5 Right Now
- Woot has refurbished Samsung tablets on the cheap today
- Advent Calendar of Science Stories 4: Solstice
- WorldSIM’s New Tri-Fi Device Uniquely Rolls Wireless Router, Power Bank, and Storage Device into One
- The Women of Ant-Man Talk Female Characters, Edgar Wright’s Departure – Cassie Lang: y/n?
- Rumor Roundup: Crescentgate-gate
- With Nook Device Sales Down 60% On The Year, B&N And Microsoft End Partnership
- This Could Be The Next-Gen Google Glass [Images]
- OnePlus JBL E1+ Earphone and Flip cover on sale in India
- PNAS: Hamish Johnson, Physicsworld.com Editor
- Specs of HTC’s next flagship smartphone rumored
- Line Pay, The Messaging App’s Mobile Payments Service, Makes Its Global Debut
- Carl Heneghan: Evidence based medicine on trial
- Asus releases Zenfone 5 Lite A502CG in India for INR 8,999
- Thrive Capital Bet Big ($30 Million, To Be Exact) On Stripe
- Watch 100 Years Worth Of Mainstream Hair and Makeup Styles In One Minute – How accurate is it, costume nerds?
- Peers Now Offers Products For Independent Workers In The Sharing Economy
- Accessory of the Day: AmazonBasics MicroUSB car charger $8.99
Marching To The Beat Of Your Own Drum: One-Man Band Performs Star Wars And Tetris Themes
Seen here looking like he's about to take off with a homemade roflcopter jetpack, Swedish one-man band street performer Anders Flanderz performs the Star Wars theme, the Tetris theme, and a BONUS rendition of Europe's 'The Final Countdown'. Man, I wish I had a gig where I got to wear a crash helmet with a cymbal on top. Maybe getting shot out of a cannon at the circus? Plus I could like, groom the bearded lady whenever she needed it. I've gotten really good with electric clippers. *lifting shirt* See? "You shaved a lion's head into your chest." I sure did. "Why don't you have nipples?" You don't get good with electric clippers overnight. Keep going for all three videos.
« Zombie Highway just won’t die
How to Setup a Static IP address »