- Enter Our Broad City Giveaway To Win A Copy Of The Season One DVD – Plus other awesome prizes!
- Brighten Up Your Christmas With These Awesome iPhone Controlled Lights [Video]
- Google News & Weather v2.2 update brings dark theme to app and widgets [APK Download]
- Sound Might Be The Key To Touching Objects In Virtual Reality
- Barry Diller Says Tinder Succeeded Because IAC Left Its Founders Alone
- Here’s What Saurik Has To Say About TaiG iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak
- Klipsch Reference R6i headphones: A sound stocking stuffer
- Superduino Is A Tiny Arduino Board With A Built-in Touchscreen
- Telegram Beta App for Windows Phone Updated With Username Link Enhancements, Phone Contact Integration
- Stephen Hawking Warns (Again) That Artificial Intelligence Could Spell The End Of Humanity
- Pop some Pegs with Peggle Blast for Android and iOS
- The Game Rant Guide: December 2014 Edition
- Virtual Pong is table tennis on the ceiling
- Google Doesn’t Need Those Annoying CAPTCHA Text Puzzles to Tell If You’re a Robot Anymore – We didn’t always trust robots enough to just ask, but we’re growing as people.
- This Awesome Free iOS 8 Widget Brings Detailed Device Stats And Info To Your iPhone
- Mark Thoma posted an entry
- iPhone 6 Plus accounted for 41% of Q4 U.S. “phablet” sales in one month
- Evolve’s Evacuation Story Campaign Mode Detailed
- Frozen Fever Short Will Play Before Live-Action Cinderella, Where Helena Bonham Carter Will Look Fabulous
- The real and complete story – Does Windows defragment your SSD?
More Tentacles For Holding Things: An Octopus Backpack
This is the plush octopus backpack made by Tumblr-er Jennifer Mones. I'm not sure how it was made, but presumably out of an existing octopus plush toy. I made a Cabbage Patch backpack like that once. Well, it wasn't so much a backpack as one of my little sister's Cabbage Patch dolls I ripped a hole in and used to hide drug paraphernalia while I was still living at home, but you get the point. "Wait -- what was the point?" My little sister found it and told my parents. "And?" And that's when I stopped liking her. You know what I got her for her last birthday? "Nothing?" I told the boy she likes at school that she has a penis bigger than his. Thanks to lulu, who wants a lobster backpack full of shrimp. Mmmm, peel-and-eat?
« Tim Cook: Beats app will remain available on both Android and Windows
Google Maps v8.1 Rolling Out, Brings Back Terrain Mode and Other Minor UI Tweaks [APK Download] »