- Obtrusive ads, lackluster design limit Bear Hunt’s potential
- Spider-Gwen Writer Jason Latour Talks About The New Series – Spider-Gwen, Spider-Gwen, is way cooler than spider-men
- Native MKV Support Arrives On Windows 8.1
- Amazon Instant Video 4K Streaming Kicks Off
- Google Nexus 9 and Chromecast go on sale in India on the eve of GOSF 2014
- German Crowd-Sourced Software Testing Firm Adds Cloud Testing
- Canonical Launches “Snappy” Edition Of Ubuntu Core For Container Farms
- Win 1 of 10 Lookout Premium subscriptions!
- Parse Launches Crash Reporting, Brings Local Datastore To iOS
- Locality Launches MassageNow, An App For Booking Massages On Demand
- Apple iPod class action trial to continue temporarily without a plaintiff
- Facepalm: People Are Selling “Invisible” Nintendo Amiibo on eBay – Well played, trolls.
- Mega City Dubai Is Now On Google Street View
- Advent Calendar of Science Stories 9: Newton’s Bodkin
- ‘Destiny’ Could Get A Racing Mode
- Tumblr’s New Explore Button Makes It Easy To Discover Content From Its 214M Blogs
- Nikon 20mm f/1.8G ED lens additional coverage
- Insikt Introduces Lending As A Service For Brands
- Fancy an even beefier Samsung Galaxy Note 4? Snapdragon 810 version could be nigh
- Hired Pulls In $15 Million In Series B, Adds A Sales Category And Plans To Expand Globally
Ooh La La: 1,800-Piece LEGO Collector’s Edition Batman Tumbler Coming Soon
This is the $200 Collector's Edition LEGO Tumbler due out in September. The vehicle measures 15-inches by 9-inches and contains 1,869-pieces. Mostly black ones. I think I might build it. Then add fireworks to the back and accidentally set it ablaze trying to make it speed down my parent's driveway. Raise your hand if you know what burning LEGO bricks smell like. Now everybody else look around the room and notice the people with their hands raised. Those are my people. Keep going for a bunch more shots.