- Ruth Simmons inaugurates Slavery and Justice Center
- Watch Leigh Alexander’s Speech on Games Writing and Culture From XOXO – Because we should be listening to women in gaming right now more than ever.
- Get Backup Pro is a solid backup utility for Macs
- How to continue using Capture NX2 with Nikon cameras that are no longer supported (like the D810)
- AT&T Will Lock Apple SIM To Its Network On New iPads After Activation
- Nexus 6 Passes Through the FCC
- Nexus 9 delivery delayed in the UK until December by Amazon
- Our Favorite Moments from The Legend of Korra, “The Calling” – Your Avatar has returned.
- How To Install Android 5.0 Lollipop On Nexus 5 Using Mac The Easy Way
- Twitpic Data Will Stay Alive “For Now” Thanks To An Agreement With Twitter
- Top The Charts With Your Mobile Game App This Holiday Season
- 512GB SanDisk Extreme Pro UHS-I U3 SDXC Card In Stock
- Kneeling Dragon Table
- I’m not a historian, but I play one on podcasts
- FireTube app released – listen to YouTube like a music player
- Mark Thoma posted an entry
- Apple iOS 8.1 Vs Google Android 5.0 Lollipop – Visual Comparison [Screenshots]
- Marvel To Air New Ultron Content During Tuesday’s SHIELD & Anniversary Special – No strings attached.
- Instacube – Real-Time Instagram Photo Frame
- Gillmor Gang: Room to Grow
Ouch, My Tongue!: Realistic Cactus Cupcakes
These are the realistic cacti cupcakes created by baker Alana Jones-Mann. She has a tutorial on her website HERE in case you want to try making some yourself. Granted yours will not look as good, but at least you tried. Here's what I'm going to do: bake some cactus cupcakes and serve them at my next party. I will do the same thing for my party after that. But then the party AFTER THAT ONE, I'll just put actual spikey cacti on the cupcakes then sit back and watch while all three of my friends impale their tongues. It will be my favorite party of all time. Keep going for a couple more shots.