- Mark Thoma posted an entry
- Apple hosting Hour of Code workshops for Computer Science Education Week
- The 64-bit Lenovo K3 Music Lemon price listed at $97
- Vaibhav Bagaria: Of God’s “own men”
- Canadians Crowdfunding “Beaver” Bot to Send to Mars, Because the World Is Amazing – Oh, Canada.
- Another Comic Book Artist Can’t Stand Change, Competition; Writes Whiny Post About Cosplayers – “I left the industry for twenty years and now I’m irrelevant! Grr, blame the women!”
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Review
- 3D Print Your Own Collapsible Cross Guard Lightsaber Because Star Wars Fans Are The Best – GIMME
- I Swear It Moved: Millipede Inspired Lounge Chairs
- Galaxy S6 purported AnTuTu listing gives specs
- Nokia patents a flexible transparent self-charging photon battery
- This iOS 8 Keyboard Offers The Best Theming Experience On iPhone, Get It From Here
- Facebook 202X: How It Becomes The Multitool For The Modern Totalitarian, Part 1
- Spotify promotion offers users 3 month premium subscription for just $0.99/month
- Retailer Bebe Confirms Payment Card Data Breach
- The Mary Sue’s Holiday Gift Guide, Part 5: Geek Chic! – Gotta buy ‘em all!
- Advent Calendar of Science Stories 5: Philosophers in the Sun
- DUBS Bring Down The Noise In Night Clubs
- Khaled E Emam: Towards standards for anonymizing clinical trials data
- $13 Samus Toy With Accidental Dual Arm Cannons Sells For $2,500 On eBay
Pet Cockatiel Whistling The Andy Griffith Theme Song
This is a video of Youtuber Pumzilla's pet cockatiel Twinkie whistling the Andy Griffith theme song to his friend the stuffed turtle. It made me happy. Plus made me wish I could whistle. It also made me wish I had a turtle friend to sing to. I like tuttles. "Wait -- are you...Jonathan the zombie kid?!" Haha, it's been me all along! Keep going for your feel good video of the day.