According to the petition page, Williams used to play on the Mannoroth server, and "was something of a troll in trade on good days or when anonymity [was] allowed." "Mr. Williams said in interviews that he took his World of Warcraft characters very [seriously]," the petition description reads. "In fact, he was well known for being an extreme PC builder who preferred to build his own overclocked and super-cooled systems. He often joked about his WoW addiction but also about the reactions he'd get from other gamers when he admits he plays the game."There is also a petition for Nintendo to include a Williams inspired character in the new Legend of Zelda (a series he particularly loved). That would also be awesome. Here's to you, Robin -- hope you're resting peacefully in that great Hyrule in the sky. Thanks to Wilmersama, n0nentity and Jeff, who are already hard at work leveling their WoW characters to the cap so Robin doesn't tease them when they show up.
- Win 1 of 10 Lookout Premium subscriptions!
- Mega City Dubai Is Now On Google Street View
- Advent Calendar of Science Stories 9: Newton’s Bodkin
- ‘Destiny’ Could Get A Racing Mode
- Fancy an even beefier Samsung Galaxy Note 4? Snapdragon 810 version could be nigh
- New 4-inch iPhone: ‘For the Convenience of Single-Handed Operation of Female Users’
- DataGravity Grabs $50M More to Combine Storage and Computing
- Bev Fitzsimons: Supporting community providers to improve quality
- Petition To Bring a Super Dead The Walking Dead Character Back Now Has 30,000 Signatures – Say what now?
- Tim Cook makes TIME’s shortlist for 2014 “Person of the Year”
- French Uber Competitor SnapCar Grabs $2.5 Million And Pivots To B2B
- Windows 8.1 Now Plays MKV Video File Format Natively
- Amazon Now Offering 4K Streaming For Movies And TV Shows On Prime Instant Video
- Lizard Squad Hacked Sony’s PlayStation Network Online Store.
- Samsung Galaxy Core Prime vs Galaxy Core 2 India price and specs
- Judge Shuts Down Uber In Spain, Pending Taxi Association Court Action
- Thomas Nierle and Bruno Jochum: MSF should not replace governmental responsibilities on Ebola
- Eight Things You Need to Know About Science
- U.K. Court Case Against Google Could Clarify Law On Private Data
- Web Designer? Land High Paying Clients!