- First Gameplay Footage of ‘The Legend of Zelda’ on Wii U Hits
- ‘King’s Quest’ Mixes Platforming With Old-School Adventure
- YouTube Update brings Material Design to the app: Download APK
- [Poll] OnePlus One vs Nexus 6: Which smartphone is more frustrating to get your hands on?
- ‘The Witcher 3′ Trailer Gets The Elder Blood Pumping
- ‘The Order: 1886′ Trailer Takes To The Skies
- Sony Smartwatch 3 now available in Canada for $279
- New ‘Bloodborne’ Trailer Is Bloody & Beautiful
- [Op-Ed] The Nexus 6 hostage situation is a win-win for Google, just not for me and has put me at an Android cross roads
- Zipbuds PRO mic earphones Review: Novel but with the quality to match
- ‘The Banner Saga 2′ Announced
- Which Applications Are Accessing The Internet From Your Windows Computer?
- Sony NEX-5T Kit for $299 – Goldbox Deal of the Day
- ‘Tacoma’ Announced From ‘Gone Home’ Developer
- ‘Metal Gear Online’ Revealed: MGS 5′s Cooperative Multiplayer
- Material Design arrives on the Android Youtube app with version 6.0.11, download the APK here
- How to Photograph Christmas Lights
- Monitoring App on Google Play retrieves GPS Location.
- ‘Halo: Spartan Strike’ Delayed Until ‘Master Chief Collection’ is Fixed
- Roberto Orci Leaving Star Trek 3, May Be Replaced By Edgar Wright – Star Trek 3: Into rumors.
Rolling Out: Uber Offering Rides In Optimus Prime
To promote the new Transformers movie coming out, the popular ride-sharing service Uber (not the one with the pink mustaches) is offering rides in Optimus Prime this week. But only in Dallas, Phoenix and Los Angeles, and the date for Dallas already passed. But tomorrow (Thursday) the 19th from 1-7pm in Pheonix and Saturday the 21st here in Los Angeles you can request to ride in Optimus Prime. Obviously, demand is going to be off the hook and there's only one of him, so please nobody try to get him here in Los Angeles until I've already taken my turn. I deserve this. Keep going for a shot of the app that suspiciously shows two Optimus Primes in service. Maybe there's MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE.