- First Gameplay Footage of ‘The Legend of Zelda’ on Wii U Hits
- ‘King’s Quest’ Mixes Platforming With Old-School Adventure
- YouTube Update brings Material Design to the app: Download APK
- [Poll] OnePlus One vs Nexus 6: Which smartphone is more frustrating to get your hands on?
- ‘The Witcher 3′ Trailer Gets The Elder Blood Pumping
- ‘The Order: 1886′ Trailer Takes To The Skies
- Sony Smartwatch 3 now available in Canada for $279
- New ‘Bloodborne’ Trailer Is Bloody & Beautiful
- [Op-Ed] The Nexus 6 hostage situation is a win-win for Google, just not for me and has put me at an Android cross roads
- Zipbuds PRO mic earphones Review: Novel but with the quality to match
- ‘The Banner Saga 2′ Announced
- Which Applications Are Accessing The Internet From Your Windows Computer?
- Sony NEX-5T Kit for $299 – Goldbox Deal of the Day
- ‘Tacoma’ Announced From ‘Gone Home’ Developer
- ‘Metal Gear Online’ Revealed: MGS 5′s Cooperative Multiplayer
- Material Design arrives on the Android Youtube app with version 6.0.11, download the APK here
- How to Photograph Christmas Lights
- Monitoring App on Google Play retrieves GPS Location.
- ‘Halo: Spartan Strike’ Delayed Until ‘Master Chief Collection’ is Fixed
- Roberto Orci Leaving Star Trek 3, May Be Replaced By Edgar Wright – Star Trek 3: Into rumors.
Sleeping In Comfort Food: Pepperoni Pizza Bed Set
This is a conceptual bed set designed by artist Claire Manganiello. The comforter looks like cheese and pepperonis, the pillows like crust, and the sheets like tomato sauce. I dunno, I feel like you couldn't get in the bed without feeling greasy. Still, it would be fun to pretend I'm a GW stuffed pizza. "Are you kidding? The monsters in your closet will devour you." Damn, you're right. SAD FACT: If I don't lay out clean underwear and pajamas during the day then I have to sleep naked because I'm too afraid to open my closet after dark and have some monster rip my penis off. Even my dog barks at the closet some nights and in her mind she's a f***ing hellhound. Thanks to me, for being man enough to admit the things I'm afraid of, including shitting in public restrooms.